Professional Hair Care Services
- Damaged Hair Restoration
- Precision Cuts
- Fabulous Color
- Silk Press
- Hair Extension
- Custom Wigs
Get great offers and discounts for joining the VIP Club Program. Get $10 instantly for new customers only.
(All Natural Hair Services Include Hydration Treatment and Trim)
$55 - Thermal Silkening
$65 - Shampoo,Finger Style
$75 - Flat Twist Out
$90 - Rod Set & Trim
$45 - Shampoo,Blow & Style
$55 - Shampoo Cut & Style
$20 - Add Ons (Additional)
(Up do's,Straw Sets,Flat Twist,Rod Sets)
$75 - Relaxer
$110 - Perms
$325 - Sew In Weave 7A Hair
(Eurasian, Brazilian, Peruvian, Indian Full Install)
$175 - Sew In Weave
$75 - Quick Weaves
$29 - Bonding Per Track
$600 - Full Head includes Hair
$300 - Half Head includes Hair
$200 - Add highlights includes hair
$20 - Semi/Demi
$40 - Single Color
$110 - Highlights
$70 - Partial Highlights
(All PermanetColor Service Includes Hydration)
$20 - Precision Cuts/Trim
$20 - Hydration Treatments Only
Custom Hand Made Wigs
A native New Yorker, Gina has been in the Atlanta area for 17 yrs and has twenty years of hair care experience to her credit. She is knowledgeable and skillful in hair care for all hair textures.
Gina has combined her corporate experience as a former employee of Warner Communications with that of various hair care environments to offer quality professional services to her customers. Beyond maintaining a professional approach to her work, Gina believes greatly in the importance in customer satisfaction.
Placing emphasis not only on style, but more importantly on the maintenance of healthy hair. With that mindset, she constantly seeks to improve her skills and knowledge by attending various conferences, workshops, and a variety of hair shows throughout the year.
An entrepreneur at heart Gina has owned and operated two local salons in the Cobb County area for fifteen years. Gina is one the established icons in today’s hair care industry. She is a mother and a licensed Real-estate Consultant.
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
- How long have you been doing extensions? Can I trust you?
- I’ve been doing extensions professionally for 15 years. I enjoy what I do and seeing the smile on a clients face when their beauty is enhanced with the use of extensions. Ladies our hair is our glory. When it looks good we feel good no matter what we have on and no matter what we are going thru. It is not about money, I’m straight forward and completely honest with my consultations. I will not advise you to get the most expensive extension. The integrity of your own hair is far more important. We have to determine your hair’s overall health, texture and density. We will find the best extension technique to be used specifically for you. Along with your comfort and affordability is what the consultation is based on.
- How much is it to get extensions done if I bring my own hair?
- Glue in Weft $100 (full head)
- Braided Sew-In Weft $175 & Up (full head)
- Non Sew-In Beaded Weft $225 & Up (full head)
- Individual Keratin (Fusion) $350 and Up for 100 stands (normal density of hair) for thicker hair density may take 150 -200 strands
- Individual Micro Beads $400 and Up for 100 strands (normal density of hair) for thicker hair density may take 150-200 strands
- How long do extensions last?
- The longevity of extensions depends on the type of extensions you get, your hair quality, and how well you care for your hair.
- Extensions with 7-A Virgin Hair Included?
- Sew-In Weave $375 (7-A Highest Quality Hair No Shedding, Tangling and Cuticles are in One Direction.)
- Breaded Sew-in Weft with hair $475.00
- Glue in Weft (Quick Weave) $250.00